pondendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama

4 posters

Go down

Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama Empty Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama

Post by Kissiq Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:01 pm

A man who police said was storing a stockpile of weapons and ammunition in his Miami hotel room is being investigated for allegedly making threats against Barack Obama and President Bush, FOX News confirms.

Raymond Hunter Geisel, 22, appeared in court Thursday after he was arrested by the Secret Service Saturday and held at Miami’s detention center without bail.

A Secret Service affidavit alleges that Geisel made the threat during a training class for bail bondsmen in late July.

Someone else in that class said Geisel referred to Obama with a racial epithet and said, “If he gets elected, I’ll assassinate him myself.”

Another classmate told authorities she heard Geisel say he hated Bush and wanted to put a bullet in his head.

The affidavit stated that Geisel’s vehicle and hotel room were filled with military-style gear and weapons, including a loaded handgun, combat knives, a machete, batons, a stun gun, tear gas canisters and many rounds of ammunition for various guns. He was allegedly storing armor-piercing handgun ammunition as well.

Obama was most recently in Florida on Aug. 1-2 but did not visit the South Florida area.

Geisel denied in a written statement to a Secret Service agent that he ever made those threats, and the documents don’t indicate that he ever took steps to carry out any assassination. He was charged only with threatening Obama, the presumptive Democratic nominee, but not for any threat against President Bush.

Geisel’s court-appointed attorney declined comment.

In the interview with a Secret Service agent, Geisel said “if he wanted to kill Senator Obama he simply would shoot him with a sniper rifle, but then he claimed that he was just joking,” according to court documents.

Geisel told the Secret Service he was originally from Bangor, Maine, and had been living recently in a houseboat in the Florida Keys town of Marathon, according to court documents. He said he used the handgun for training for the bail bondsman class, had the knives for protection and used the machete to cut brush in Maine.

In the affidavit, the Secret Service said Geisel told agents that he suffered from psychiatric problems including post-traumatic stress disorder, but he couldn’t provide the names of any facilities where he sought treatment.
Kissiq
Kissiq
Dendz Realest

Female Number of posts : 1059
Group : The cute girlz
Faculty : FHAS
Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama Empty Re: Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama

Post by Mz_U Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 am

You know... I was wondering how long it would be before the threats started... sigh .... just cant see a black man rise huh .. In the words of Black Eyed Peas....what's wrong with the world ma.... Only attracted to things that'll bring you drama??
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz
Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama Empty Re: Man Arrested in Florida for Allegedly Threatening to Kill Obama

Post by blacknite Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 am

what an idiot
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Male Number of posts : 2052
Member No. : 276
Group : Modz
Faculty : SCIT

Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://jubecron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 pm

4qkin crazy him crazy
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 2815
Member No. : 41
Faculty : Building

Registration date : 2008-01-31

http://www.diendzmusicstore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kissiq Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:31 am

he's actually just expressing a normal sentiment.. most of the 66% white america feels this way.. hello, u havent seen white yet. most of us carib ppl dont go pass louisiana.. ny, miami and so america seem pretty black and white.. well nah, remember there about 35 white populated states with the black count probably less that 2%..

like my bf was teling mi.. in missouri, if he saw a black person he was speak to them.. cause u just dont see them. and the ones he saw, jamaican working on a similar programme like his.... so!? where are the black americans in missiouri??
black populated areas eg: FL, Connecticut, NY, NJ, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, New Orleans, Indiana, California, Mississippi.. there are others yes.. bout popularly these.. so u see is mostly sounthern and eastern usa.. have u ever taking into consideration the BIG FAT CHUNKY states that fill up the whole middle of the country?

yal dont watch College Hill??.. and see the ppl being chased out of their camping because of them colour. they were crying and acting pretty stupid. (remember the crew and all either nigger or nigga loving)..
and they were like "i dint know this kinda thing still existed.. am shocked etc .. lol why? dey from ATL.. i mean, how black is that.. so we see.. the 13% of blacks are concentrated in these few states.. and so ppl get a very false impression of the white black ratio. and a very false one that white ppl are tolerant.. the ones who you live among are called "nigger loving" and hey, there is still alot of wickedly racist ppl living in major black populated areas and HATE IT.. lol so imagine now..

that man is perfectly normal.. he is the "true" american lol.
Kissiq
Kissiq
Dendz Realest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:07 am

That's just sad!
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknite Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:44 am

america is a big place, u cant make these harsh remarks without examining it in its entirety. Ive been all over Us n i have not seen an influx of racism, Caucasians are really nice to me, especially the chicks.
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Male Number of posts : 2052
Member No. : 276
Group : Modz
Faculty : SCIT

Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://jubecron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kissiq Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 am

as i sed b4.... where in the usa have u bin to... i have been many states in the usa.. black ones i hhave listed a while ago..

america IS a big place.. you cant make those generalizations either.. that racism isnt a big thibg there,, cause it is. not everywhere as i sed before..

i m not saying that everywhere andevery white is racist. neither am i saying that most of them are. but even if 20% of them are racist... THATS STILL LARGER THAT THE BLACk POPULATION OF AMERICA..

yal black wanna believe racism is over and peace has come... poor u. its no where here
Kissiq
Kissiq
Dendz Realest

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:54 pm

WEH YUH DEH BOWY, THE PLACE FULL A RACIST PPL. Them prob nu hcall yuh nigga to ur face like in England but they show it in other ways. Dont be fooled, we're far from the end of racism
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 2815
Member No. : 41
Faculty : Building

Registration date : 2008-01-31

http://www.diendzmusicstore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down